AngelusPacific.com Return Policy
We want your experience with Angeluspacific.com to be nothing less than wonderful, memorable, and hassle-free. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction - your complete satisfaction is our number one priority as we work to build a long term relationship with our customers. In pursuit of that goal, our policies are straightforward, simple, and easy to understand.
We believe we are going to love your product, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please let us know within 5 business days of delivery of your order. If we do not receive notification within that time-frame, we will understand the product has been accepted. By accepting the product, you acknowledge that Angeluspacific.com has completely fulfilled the order and satisfied all terms, conditions, and specifications. Angeluspacific.com liability will be limited to the quoted selling price of defective goods, and without additional liability for special or consequential damages.
It is best to open your package immediately upon delivery, within 5 business days, so we can address any concerns or issues in a timely manner to meet your deadline.
Our passion is building long-term relationships with our customers, and like all relationships, we believe it is built on trust; we hope you trust us to do what is right and stand by our product, and we trust you will be fair and reasonable in your assessment of your order.
If you are not willing to abide by any of the statements in the return policy, please do not use any aspect of the information or services provided by Angeluspacific.com.
Ordering product from one of the most efficient and technologically advanced decal companies in the U.S. does have one drawback. With our automation and commitment to meet or exceed deadlines, we are unable to make any edits of any type to orders once they have been placed into our production queue. So please verify your proof, ship to address, and quantity completely before giving final approval.
We cannot guarantee the color accuracy of any printed product due to the variations on computer displays. If you are looking for a specific color, do not assume what you see on the screen is exactly how it will print, and be sure to clarify your requests to your Customer Service Representative (CSR).
Returns must be approved by Angeluspacific.com, and the following points refer to Custom Items only. If a product is found defective by Angeluspacific.com, a new one will be created and shipped. Refunds will proceed as described in “REFUNDS.” Please keep in mind:
- No returns or refunds due to typos or misspellings in Customer supplied files.
- No returns or refunds due to alterations of signs after delivery (i.e. cutting vented wind slits) that cause premature deterioration of product.
- No returns or refunds due to improper installation which causes deterioration of product. Angeluspacific.com cannot accept any responsibility for damage to decals due to improper installation or acts of nature, including but not limited to extreme cold/heat, rain, wind, sleet, ice, hail, and snow.
- No returns or refunds for any order that arrives after Customer’s deadline, as long as Angeluspacific.com fulfilled order within stated production time and shipped as per Customer’s request. Our CSR’s are available to answer any questions if you are unsure which shipping method to choose.
- If order is not opened within the allotted 5 business days after delivery, and there is a defect or any other issue found with product, Angeluspacific.com will not be responsible for any expedited shipping fees to meet deadline.
- Returns accepted if Angeluspacific.com has made a mistake after approval from the Customer. Angeluspacific.com will provide shipping label to return the product, and a new product will be made and shipped.
If you receive merchandise that is defective or damaged upon receipt, please notify us within 5 business days of receiving your product. Photographs will be required of the damaged or defective product. If it is determined Angeluspacific.com is at fault, we will have UPS pick up the defective product, reprint the job, and ship it back. You will only be charged for the initial order and no additional shipping charges. If you can only send back a partial order, we will only reprint the portion returned. Credits or refunds will be for the amount of the product purchased.
If returning a non-custom product (i.e. banner hardware) for reasons other than a manufacturing defect, Customer will be responsible for all shipping costs. A refund will be processed within 2 to 4 business days of the returned product’s arrival in our warehouse, minus a $35 re-stocking fee, provided the product is confirmed to have arrived in unused, new condition.
No returns or refunds will be given due to UPS or any other shipping company delays. Angeluspacific.com will ship your order on the date specified, or else we will upgrade your shipping and cover the cost. If you are on a deadline, avoid standard ground shipping, as delivery dates are only estimated and not guaranteed. Please note that weekends and holidays are not counted as business days, and the day it leaves our production facility is not counted in the number of days. In all cases and without exception, shipping costs are non-refundable.
Customers agree to be responsible for additional charges from shipping carrier for unclaimed or undeliverable packages. Your tracking number will be emailed to you once the order has shipped.
If your package arrives damaged and your product is unusable, photographs will be required. In the meantime, we will deal with UPS and will reprint the damaged portion of the order within standard production time and ship it to you at no cost to you.
We suggest keeping the defective goods in your possession for 5 to 8 business days after reporting the damage, as UPS may retrieve them as part of their investigation.
Since nearly every order we process is customized to your specifications, issues that arise may also be unique. If you are not satisfied with your order in any way, please contact us as soon as possible, and we will work with you in each case to do what we can to make it right.